Sunday, October 5, 2008

Pumpkin Patch










I love how I can spend my birthday watching my children have so much fun. We went to the pumpkin patch yesterday. We walked through the 8 acre corn maze (yes, I'm still pregnant), walked through the sunflower gardens, pet the goats, sheep and a really fat pig. They went on a hay ride with Papaw, Aunt Di, Christian, Grandma and Flynn. I'm just glad my babies had so much fun. They picked out their own pumpkins before we left. Now I just have to figure out how to carve it! lol. We're doing that tonight!



3 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

They look like they had fun. Great pictures!!!! Love you all

fawn & fern said...

the last photo of natie is SO BEAUTIFUL!
ahh i love your babies...can't wait to see the next one you're poppin' out soon!

Anonymous said...

Flynn and I had so much fun with you guys. I am glad we get to do things together.