Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Doodle time and Paper costumes

Nathaniel has his Spider man Journal that he got from Aunt Betty & Uncle John and everyday he sits down and doodles a new drawing in it. I love it. When he fills it up I'm going to put it away so that when he is older he can look back at all he's drawings from when he was small.
Natalie is addicted to her Cd player and is constantly coloring or practicing her writing. My children are so creative. The other day they got out the glue and tore up ALOT of construction paper and glued them on each other, faces to toes. They said they were making their Halloween costumes. I wish I would of gotten a picture of it cause it was hilarious! They loved making their "paper costumes" but, they didn't like it when it all had to come off! Peeling it off hurt to bad so I spent 30 min. clean my tub taking all the wet paper out of it. But, in the end it was worth it cause they had fun and enjoyed themselves!
I just hope they don't try to give Amaiya a ''paper costume" for halloween! lol...

2 comments:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

Too CUTE!!!!
When you called we were in the movies with our bible study group.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

They are both very creative. I can just see them glue the paper on each other. Love you!