Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pregnancy Update ~35 weeks~

I went to the doctors Monday and Dr. Chatelain said that she has moved back up. THANK GODNESS!! I'm still dilated the same. I still have to take Procardia every 6 hours to stop whatever kind of labor I have. I took that medicane when I was pregnant with Natalie and 2 hours after I got off of it I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl! So I'm making sure I stick to the every 6 hours. I'm so happy that I'm 35 weeks and she is still in my belly! I go back to see the doctor on Monday @ 1pm. He said that he'll take me off the medicane then because I'll be 36 weeks. Hopefully everything will stay calm until about 37 or 38 weeks.( <---- wishful thinking in my case) As long as she comes into this world healthy and crying I'll be the happiest mother alive! I'm just glad Chad will be able to be there when she is born! He's never experienced any of this before. He wasn't around when Michael was born so it's about time I break him in! I just hope he doesn't pass out!