Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Amaiya Julianna


I can't wait to see this little face. She's going to be gorgeous I already know.
My last baby. Wow that seems so weird but, I'm glad to have two girls and two boys. She completes are family. I thought I was excited to have her, Chad is totally excited to be having a little girl! For those who don't know Natalie and Nathaniel are my children from a previous marriage and Michael is from his. So, we kinda have a mine, yours and ours thing going on. But, Chad doesn't look at Natie and Nate that way! They are his children no matter what. That's one of the reasons I love him so much! And that's how I look at Michael. He's my son too! No matter what anyone else says!
Amaiya is due on Halloween which I know for a fact that I'm not going to be pregnant with her that much longer! So I totally doubt I'll meet my due date. Never have and don't think I ever will. The doctor says she 5 lbs already so that's good. I hope she's a chunk. At least she'll be able to fit into her clothes unlike Natie and Nate. :)
Nate woke up the other morning and was like I can't wait for "Ya Ya'' to get here (that's what he's been calling her). I think it's just to adorable how they are excited about her arrival. I know Natalie is going to do just fine with her. It's going to be Nathaniel that has the problem with lack of "Mommy & Nate" time. But, I know after a while he'll get used to it.
I just so ready for her to be here. I'm getting so anxious it's unbelievable!!
I'm just glad to have my babies. No matter how crazy it gets or how many fake "boo boos" I have to kiss and put a band aid on. They are my crazy little creatures and I'm just adding one more to the bunch!

2 comments:

fawn & fern said...

aw i am excited for her arrival, too!
i'm so happy you've made it this far in your pregnancy & we know she's gonna be a healthy one!
love you.

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I better get to making that afghan! She will be here soon.