Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New to this...

I'm finally 34 weeks into this pregnancy! I'm so relieved to have gone this far with her.
I never thought I'd have anymore children. Boy was I wrong! Four kids is like Madness. So for the name of my blog I've decided to go with "Baby Madness", cause I know for the next 18 years it going to be more than just that. People may call me crazy for having as many kids as I do but, you know what, I Love It! Each one of my children are so different and amazing in their own way. I love to watch them grow and see their personalities pop out.

My children are my life, my love, my everything and I wouldn't change it for the world!!
Not many 22 year olds can say that!

Going to the doctors tomorrow. I'm nervous to hear what he has to say. I'm just hoping I can come home from the doctors and everything be okay with me and her. I know everything will be fine. For now, I'm off to the screams of my daughter and son having a food fight at the table! Not Good... pizza night and I just mopped my floor! Arggh... But, kids will be kids and pizza sauce can be cleaned up.

1 comment:

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

WELCOME!!!! I'm so glad you decided to start a blog!
Love ya