Monday, November 24, 2008

One month



I know it's been awhile since I've blogged but, I've been one busy Mommy!
Amaiya is an amazing baby! She has been from birth. I can't believe she's already a month old. It's crazy how time flies by. She's more aware of her surroundings now. She did a little laugh last night when she was having tummy time. Natalie has this toy dog that barks and every time it would bark she would get a big smile then she laughed. I couldn't believe it! She's doing things so soon. She held her head up at 2 days old, rolled over at 3 weeks, sleeps through the night and now laughed at a month. I can't wait to see what else she has to show me sooner than she's supposed to.
I weighed her awhile back and she was 8lbs. 5oz.! I'm not used to having a chunky baby. Natalie wore teddy bear clothes and preemies for the first 3 months and Nate what in 0-3 months for 5 months! I'm just so happy that she is here and healthy.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

She is even more adorable now! You have the cutest babies. Love you. grandma