Monday, November 3, 2008

Ethan

When I got home earlier from picking a few things up from Wally World my Dad was here. I got out of the car and was getting the kids out when Dad came up to me and showed me his phone. It's been 4 years since his passing and it still feels like yesterday. On his phone was a headstone with Ethan's name, date of birth & the day he passed! I just broke down right there outside. I felt like my legs were jello. I wasn't crying because I was sad it was because I never thought he would have a headstone. I'm just so grateful that my parents got this for him. I miss my little one so much. I don't go a day without thinking of him. But, I know he is up there in Heaven with Poppy looking down upon us. No more pain or suffering just pure happiness! I'll see him one day, not to soon though, when I'm a really old woman!!



Elise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy that your parents got Ethan a headstone too. Your dad told me last month that they had ordered it. Now his resting place will be complete.

fawn & fern said...

aw that made me cry.
love you!

& i'm not sure how you follow my blog... : /

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

how did I miss this post?
Good thing we talk at least 10 times per week ot I wouldn't have known this.